Lunch and Learn: Precision silage corn from planting to feedout. Field demonstrations and hands-on learning activities designed to show how farmers can grow higher quality silage corn, do a better job of preserving it, and realize a stronger bottom line, especially during tough markets.
- North Dakota: January 8, 2018 in Mandan at the Baymont Inn & Suites (2611 Old Red Trail Northwest Mandan, North Dakota 58554)
- South Dakota: January 9, 2018 in Watertown at the SDSU Extension Codington County Complex (Kitchen Mtg. Room, 1910 West Kemp Avenue, Watertown, SD 57201)
- Minnesota: January 10, 2018 in Pipestone at the Pipestone Veterinary Services (1801 Forman Drive, Pipestone, MN 56164)
- Iowa: January 11, 2018 in Orange City at the Sioux County Extension Office (400 Central Ave. NW, Suite 700, Orange City, IA 51041)
- Nebraska: January 12, 2018 in Norfolk at the Lifelong Learning Center at Northeast Community College (NECC), (601 East Benjamin Ave., Norfolk, NE 68701)
Co-sponsored with Pacific Elements
5:30 PM Cocktails 6:30 PM Dinner
Family Portraits, Barbeque, Pumpkin Patch
Kindly RSVP by October 4 559-287-0151
Connor Agriscience is pleased to present Dr. Limin Kung, University of Delaware.
Dr. Kung, a renowned silage researcher and educator, will discuss the latest news in making and managing silage. You will appreciate his depth of knowledge, as well as his sense of humor and presentation style.
Go to http://dairy.unl.edu/bugs-your-farm-workshop to sign up for this great day presented by the University of Nebraska. Beef producers wanting to learn more about silage are welcome too!
Dr. Keith Bolsen's May 2017 Central California Tour with us will take us to several dairies in the San Joaquin and Sacramento Valleys. His knowledge of all things silage, personable manner and love of teaching will provide a learning and consultation opportunity like no other. Silage safety and saving dry matter losses through correct making and management methods are the focus of this tour. Please contact us directly or ask your nutritionist to contact us for appointment availability.