Efficient, well-made and managed silage is safe silage. Use the methods we teach to not just save money on feed, but also to create a safer working environment for your family and employees.
NEW Silage Safety Video Series
- In partnership with the Keith Bolsen Silage Safety Foundation, we offer these simple safety videos.
- Developed for dairybusiness.com, the videos provide all the information you need to start your silage safety program.
Silage Safety Coloring Book
- Simple, easy way to teach children, family, and employees the basics of safe silage.
- A free resource for dairies, feedlots, 4-H clubs, FFA chapters – if you work around silage, you need this little book!
Silage Safety DVD (English and Spanish Version)
- Presented by our partners at Biotal/ Lallemand Animal Nutrition, this video is excellent to show at your silage safety meeting.
Keith Bolsen Silage Safety Foundation
- Connor Agriscience is pleased to be founding members of this important foundation’s Board of Directors.
- Dr. Keith and Ruthie Bolsen are world-renowned experts in silage safety and management.
- We were honored to host them last October as they introduced their foundation at World Dairy Expo.
- Find out more about the foundation’s dedication to providing resources, consultation, speakers, and potential scholarships for silage accident victim families.
Dr. Keith Bolsen Teaches Silage Safety
- Below is a safety lecture given by Dr. Bolsen highlighting the need for safety and how to keep employees and family safe.